- WASH BEFORE USE. hand wash. hang dry.
- This mask is not guaranteed to prevent you from getting the virus.
- This mask to to protect others from your own respiratory particles when breathing, talking, sneezing, coughing, etc in locations where 6 foot social distancing is not possible, such as the grocery store
- This masks is good for 100 wash cycles. Wash after every exposure. Hand washing and air-drying is best, but machine washing is fine. Machine drying is not recommended. Hand washing will make it last longer and be more effective.
- one size: 7.5 x 4.25 inches. should fit most adults. long straps allow for adjustment between head sizes.
As makers, sewers, and individuals who care about helping those around us, we can't help but offer masks up to the public and to donate to workers and organizations in need.
On April 3rd, the CDC recommended that all citizens wear a mask in crowded public places like the grocery store or other places where a 6 foot distance from others is not possible.
The biggest reason to wear a mask in public is to protect others from your own respiratory particles, which includes breathing, talking, coughing, sneezing, or singing. These activities aerosolize the virus, creating airbone virus particles. If you do not know you are infected, this helps protect others.
Evidence also shows that masks can help keep you from becoming infected, but this is not guaranteed. The purpose of this mask is to protect others from you, not necessarily to protect you from others. Please understand this. Only the medical N95 masks when worn properly can protect you. These N95 masks are to be reserved for medical personal, which is why the CDC recommends reusable cloth masks for the general public.