In stock and ready to ship.
Duffle bags present a unique problem. They can be cumbersome and get way too heavy fast, making them uncomfortable to carry. We found it important to create a duffle that is just the right size: big enough for a weekend getaway, but not so bulky that it's uncomfortable to carry in the airport. You can easily fit 2-3 days worth of clothes for you next outing, depending on how much you like to pack!
Comfortable, folded handles allow for effortless carry in hand, and the 1.5" wide shoulder strap is wide enough to spread the weight, while adjusting to wherever you need depending on if you like to carry the bag close to your back or let it handle down low.
- Vintage New Old Stock Beo Gam Camo Exterior
- Fully Lined in 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Horween Brown Nut Derby Leather
- One large pocket
- One interior Pocket at each end
- One Exterior Pocket
- Full leather bottom
- Riveted and Stitched Folded Leather Handles for comfort (Rivets not currently shown)
- Detachable Cotton Webbing Strap
- Antique Brass Hardware
- 18" x 10" x 10"