Edison Wallet - Genuine American Alligator
In Stock and ready to ship.
The Edison Wallet is inspired by the famed American inventor and businessman. During his lifetime, he published well over 1,000 patents both domestic and abroad. Surely this level of invention would not have been possible without some place to scribbled down the constant influx of ideas, notes, and drawings needed to chronicle his relentless pursuit of creation.
With the Edison Wallet, you're sure to keep track of your next big idea.
This wallet allows for storage of a notebook on one side and your passport on the other, three card pockets to keep organized, and an additional pocket for receipts or additional cards behind the notebook, with a handy interior slot for a pen.
- 4 oz Genuine American Alligator Exterior from American Tanning and Leather
- 3.5 oz Brown English Bridle Leather OR 3 oz Brown Goat Skin
- Hand Painted Edges on all edges
- Includes one Field Notes Brand Notebook and Loyal Stricklin stylus pen.
- Use as a journal cover with business cards or as a slim notebook wallet.
- We hide bigger bills that we don't want seen and cards rarely used in the notebook pocket so that they are accessible only if you open the notebook to the backpage.
American alligator is one of the world's most prestigious and exclusive leather, and is known for being the softest and most pliable of all crocodilian leathers.
Alligator can be both farm raised and wild. This particular piece is from the tail of a wild caught 9' long Alligator. The primary source of wild alligator skins is from Louisiana. The state of Louisiana typically allows for the harvest of around 35,000 alligators each year in order to control the population.
Wild American alligator skins are only available during the month of September, which is the harvest season. Our tannery purchases its supply of skins during that month for the entire year.