Edison Wallet - Italian Shell Cordovan - Whiskey
The Edison Wallet is inspired by the famed American inventor and businessman. During his lifetime, he published well over 1,000 patents both domestic and abroad. Surely this level of invention would not have been possible without some place to scribbled down the constant influx of ideas, notes, and drawings needed to chronicle his relentless pursuit of creation.
With the Edison Wallet, you're sure to keep track of your next big idea.
This wallet allows for storage of a notebook on one side and your passport on the other, three card pockets to keep organized, and an additional pocket for receipts or additional cards behind the notebook, with a handy interior slot for a pen.
- 3.5 oz Italian Shell Cordovan Leather from Shell Cordovan Toscana Italia
- Waxed and burnished edges and card pockets.
- Includes one Field Notes Brand Notebook and Loyal Stricklin stylus pen.
- 6" x 4" x 3/8"
- Use as a journal cover with business cards or as a slim notebook wallet.
- We hide bigger bills that we don't want seen and cards rarely used in the notebook pocket so that they are accessible only if you open the notebook to the backpage.
Shell cordovan (or cordovan) is a rare, world-famous leather made of a specific layer of skin - "cordovan". The cordovan layer exists only in equine hides and has its maximum thickness on the rump area. One horse hide can yield only two small oval pieces of cordovan - two shells.
The "holy grail" of leathers, shell cordovan is the hardest natural wearing material in the world. Due to its high density, it is naturally water and stretch resistant; it ripples instead of creasing