Ellis Wallet - Espresso
This is our most time-consuming, beautiful, and versatile wallet that we make. This is slightly thicker than our Klein Wallet, but has a whole world of storage and organizational opportunities beyond what our other wallets offer. I don't even think Georgie Costanza could fill this wallet up (see Costanza Wallet).
This wallet is for those who desire a truly high-end, thoughtfully designed and constructed wallet to organize all their credit, membership, gift, and business cards in a sleek package.
Ellis is Loyal Stricklin's Middle name and was named in honor of my father Les Stricklin ( Loyal Ellis Stricklin = L.E.S). He has been carrying the first prototype of this wallet since Dec. 2014.
- Wickett and Craig 4 oz Harness leather.
- Brown stitching.
- All exposed edges waxed and burnished for longevity.
- Top Stitched cash pocket for extra sturdiness
- 1 extra large cash pocket.
- 6 forward facing card pockets
- 2 horizontal pockets - great for more cards, cash, receipts, business cards, etc..
- Easily fits up to 16 cards, some business cards, and more.
- Logo Detail inside.
Tip: Hide folded checks or large bills in the two horizontal interior pockets to hide from prying eyes and for emergencies.